Lisa Jackson is the Denver-based co-founder and President of Corporate Culture Pros, author of two books on culture change, and keynote speaker on the Workplace Revolution.
Her Mission is “Grow, Serve, Delight.” She is passionate about serving leaders in companies undergoing big changes, to restore, preserve, and evolve the “special sauce” of their workplace culture.
She is well-versed in dynamics defining the workplace of the future: Virtual, collaborative, fast-moving, constant changing.
Since 1998, Ms. Jackson has helped leaders build high performing cultures at Merck, AES, GE, Boeing, GlaxoSmithKline, and dozens of entrepreneurial organizations following mergers, new CEO, or rapid growth. Her goal is to:
- Simplify and demystify culture;
- Assess and improve your culture’s link to organizational performance,
- Define and teach leadership habits for the modern workplace,
- Create road maps for leading complex change, and
- Ensure the right people are in the right roles, to build culture as your #1 profit center.
Prior to her work as a corporate culture consultant, Lisa successfully managed two businesses through significant growth and profitability.
Lisa graduated magna cum laude in Business Administration with a Psychology minor, from the University of Colorado. She currently resides in Littleton, Colorado.
Contact Lisa to discuss her Change Game, keynotes, leadership institute workshops, or custom consulting services.