Lisa Jackson is co-founder and President of Corporate Culture Pros, author of two books on culture change, and speaker on The Modern Workplace.
For 15 years, Ms. Jackson has helped build high performing cultures at Merck, Boeing, GlaxoSmithKline, and dozens of entrepreneurial organizations - that focus on supporting ability to perform and execute on the Presidents' vision and strategy.
She specializes in:
- Assessing your organizational culture's link to performance,
- Defining the desired company culture habits,
- Teaching change champions how to lead people through multiple and complex business changes, and
- Training/coaching leaders precisely how to foster the right culture for their organization.
Her unique combination of honesty, humor, and heart has inspired hundreds of leaders to transform lifeless, burned out and unmotivated teams into strong, passionate, mission-driven tribes.
Her mission is to:
- Simplify and demystify culture, and show leaders how corporate culture drives great performance;
- Teach leaders simple tricks and conversations that ignite passion and teamwork;
- Enable companies how to ensure their change management programs are adopted more quickly and easily.
Prior to her work as a corporate culture consultant, Lisa successfully managed two businesses through significant growth and profitability.
Lisa graduated magna cum laude in Business Administration with a Psychology minor, from the University of Colorado. She currently resides in Littleton, Colorado.
Contact Lisa via email or Phone for a private consult on getting your culture program started today: