Lisa Jackson is the Denver-based co-founder and President of Corporate Culture Pros, author of two books on culture change, and speaker on The Modern Workplace.
Her Mission is “Grow, Serve and Delight." She is passionate about serving organizations undergoing big changes, to restore, preserve, and evolve the "special sauce" of their workplace culture.
She is well-versed in dynamics defining the future of work, as well as growing leaders who can lead innovation in the modern workplace.
Since 1998, Ms. Jackson has helped build high performing cultures at Merck, AES, GE, Boeing, GlaxoSmithKline, and dozens of entrepreneurial organizations - following big changes such as mergers, new CEO, or rapid growth.
Creating passionate, mission-driven tribes is her specialty, to embed a strong capacity for leading ongoing change and innovation:
- Simplify and demystify culture;
- Assessing culture's link to organizational performance,
- Defining and teaching leadership habits needed for the modern workplace,
- Creating road maps for change champions to lead complex change, and
- Attracting, retaining, and aligning the right people to build culture as your #1 profit center.
Prior to her work as a corporate culture consultant, Lisa successfully managed two businesses through significant growth and profitability.
Lisa graduated magna cum laude in Business Administration with a Psychology minor, from the University of Colorado. She currently resides in Littleton, Colorado.
Contact Lisa via email or Phone for a private consult on getting your culture program started today: