When does a corporate culture need to change?
If you have tried change management, engagement surveys/practices, or training programs and are seeing increasing exhaustion, greater resistance to change, or slowing productivity and performance, it’s probably time for a culture intervention.
The question is, do you know exactly how to find where the culture is at breaking point, and what to do about it?
What We Do
We partner with executive teams and HR organizations to deliver high business performance by assessing and aligning organizational culture.
Our initial organizational culture assessment is a great starting point for understanding culture and building a language for how company culture drives performance in your business. You will take away:
- A clear definition of how corporate culture is impacting your results
- An assessment of the culture barriers to performance in your organization
- A specific list of recommended actions leaders can take to make organizational culture a stronger driver of performance in your company – and creating a “pull to the right” toward new, more adaptive ways of working
For an organization already committed to changing corporate culture, we can play one or more of the following roles:
- Assess and benchmark the existing culture.
- Foster urgency and buy-in for culture change among the top team, including linkage to clear vision and strategy.
- Define behavioral changes necessary to align with change, innovation and growth.
- Build a specific project plan for culture change based on our proven methodology.
- Train a cadre of internal change agents/culture champions how to become role models for change, adaptability and innovation.