Collaborative Leadership Training
Executing at the speed of business
“I have had a lot of success in my career, and I accredit a big portion of it to the facilitation skills I learned in this program. I am a better listener, leader, and change agent now. Thank you for your part in my success!” – Steve Tomlinson, CIO, VT Industries
In a world of rapid change, collaboration is a crucial adaptive behavior for seizing new opportunities, aligning people, experimenting and learning quickly.
The rules of fast evolution have never been more important to the health of an organization.
Collaborative Leadership Development Training is a must for:
- leading at the speed of change
- developing deep trust and alignment on teams
- fostering discipline to goals, timelines, and budgets
Collaborative Leadership Training Overview
The Business Case
Collaboration is THE top skill set needed by today’s leaders:
• When and how do you build true consensus?
• How do you gain widespread buy-in to change?
• How do you get people (both inside and outside the company) from vastly different cultures, functions, and geographies aligned and effectively working toward a common goal?
• How do you improve decision making speed and focus on the customer?
|Collaborative Leadership Training is a feedback-intensive leadership development course, transforming your organizational challenges into applied learning labs. The emphasis is on deep learning of facilitation, collaboration, and group decision-making skills, tools and techniques.|
The format is cross-functional training to break silos – in companies and in thinking.
It is proven and been used for years by top consultants at GE, Merck and other great companies.
Features practice labs for personalized leadership development PLUS analytical tools for strategic planning, problem solving, and project management in cross-functional teams.
Teaches team, project, and people leaders how to:
–> Increase customer-focused problem solving
|Collaborative (versus command-and-control) leaders who can:|
• Break down silos
“My time is precious. This skill set was a very worthwhile investment. I will use the tools as part of my permanent management style, and coach my people to do the same.”
– FC, Director, Pharmaceutical Company