An Honest Look in the Mirror
An effective cultural assessment answers 3 questions:
- How effectively does your company culture currently support your vision and strategy?
- Where exactly is it mis-aligned?
- What specific cultural changes will visibly improve business results within 12 months?
CORPORATE CULTURE PROS SUPPORTS TWO CULTURAL ASSESSMENT METHODS
(1) HIRE US TO CONDUCT OR AUGMENT YOUR CULTURAL ASSESSMENT
Cultural assessment is one of the most common places to utilize an external consultant, to support objectivity, anonymity, and maximum executive support for culture building solutions. We can support your initiative with several methodologies for cultural assessment:
- Assessment design and supporting internal deployment of data-gathering
- Confidential interviews and/or focus groups with key stakeholders, with a detailed summary report
- Practical recommendations to improve your culture’s ability to execute your business strategy
- We can build on your existing culture/engagement survey data. We also frequently use the Denison Organization Culture Survey which benchmarks your culture against 7 business performance measures:
- Sales Growth
- Market Share
- Customer Satisfaction and
- Employee Satisfaction
(2) DOING IT YOURSELF? BUY OUR CULTURE ASSESSMENT TOOLKIT
Based on our work in corporate cultural assessment during the past 15 years, we have created simple self-assessment tools and instructions to help you drive stronger culture health and fitness, including tips on using this data to engage your senior leadership and build action plans.
Check out our TWO reasonably priced Cultural Assessment TOOLKITS to get on your rock solid culture path - and choose the one that is right for you:
Buy the Culture Assessment Toolkit, outlining 6 steps needed for a sound cultural assessment process that energizes your people - including a 30-question assessment tool.
Buy the Culture Builder Toolkit, which includes everything in the Culture Assessment Toolkit, PLUS 3 additional stages of culture building AFTER Assessment: Awareness, Alignment, and Adaptability in your company culture. Downloadable 211 page e-book filled with specific guidelines, templates, and proven tips for culture building, as well as the companion cultural self-assessment.
You can perform cultural assessment with our Toolkits for your team, your leadership, or a random corss-section of your employees.