Corporate Culture Speaker
“Corporate culture is dead. But entrepreneurial culture — agile, passionate, mission-driven — has never been more important.”
Workplace Revolution: The New Reality.
Can your organizational culture deliver?
- 88% of corporate leaders say that “building the workplace of the future” is a top concern; only 11 percent believe they understand how to do it. -Deloitte Human Capital Report, 2017.
- In a few years, the Millennial generation will be the largest group of employees in the world – bringing vastly different expectations and aspirations to the workplace.
- Can your organizational culture manage virtual teamwork, foster inclusivity and transparency, and drive efficiency and high performance?
- Accelerating change and competition will alter competitive advantage in every industry.
We had a lot of interest from organizational culture speakers for our biennial Human Resources Association conference this year. We went through a tough vetting process, with specific interest focused on our Keynote Speaker. Lisa’s presentation proposal was one of the best we have received, especially due to her unique way of presenting, using a game as a learning tool! We thought this Keynote was innovative and a great way to engage with our members at the conference. She did not disappoint! By using My Change Game as a presentation tool, she was able to introduce great points for discussion while simultaneously allowing our conference attendees to participate with each other.
Work Revolution: Speaking Topics
All topics can be tailored for a 90-minute keynote or ½ day workshop format.
Modern workplaces need to foster positive, can-do energy, experimentation, and initiative – versus compliance and punishment. Yet, most workplaces still thrive on hierarchy and other outdated habits that do not foster speed, freedom, teamwork, and collaboration. Agile Culture is about looking at culture differently. Explore how agile values and principles can apply to any team and organization, to create more innovation and agility.
Purpose. Passion. Productivity. These 3 pillars of high performance and ROI are proven, yet many leaders and workplaces still treat “the numbers” as the primary goal of business, which Gallup has proven is NOT engaging human creativity and energy. This keynote / workshop dives into agile leadership values and management practices for re-imagineering collaborative teamwork as the essential energy for the modern culture.
Through stories from interviews with Boomers, X’ers and Millennials, learn the common ground and major differences between generations of employees in today’s workplaces – as well as the digital era trends re-shaping work, that you can use to satisfy workers in differing life stages.
Interactive, fun board game that can be played with teams or companies going through big change (merger, new CEO, rapid growth). The Change Game deepens collegial relationships, collaboration, and connection. All with game appeal. Learn more here.
We can customize a topic on Culture, Change, and Leadership in the modern workplace, to your event theme.
In 2 hours, we got more practical tips than I got in 2 days of a team building workshop. Lisa gets to the crux of the matter quickly and showed us how to harness the positive aspects of our culture to make practical changes right away.
Lisa’s keynote message on agile culture was both practical and engaging. She was asked to position her remarks at the 25,000 foot level and to serve as a lead in for a trio of our leaders to present how Agile will fit within our company culture. She tailored her talk perfectly and her passion totally connected with our employees. I could not have asked for a better kick off to our leadership conference than Lisa!
How I'm Different
- Any keynote speaker brings dynamism, confidence, and a powerful personal message. What differentiates me is what my grandmother used to call “being a bold servant.” I believe my soul was put on this Earth to inspire people to reach higher, beyond old ways of thinking and acting.
- I tailor all of my presentations – we will collaborate to select the right message and format for your organization.
- I listen carefully to create a unique and powerful experience for your audience. I want people to take meaningful action and champion positive changes as a result of my message.
- I give more value than you expect and am easy to work with.
- I’ve been doing organizational culture change work for 20 years. I bring stories and real-world perspectives from the corporate world with the personality of a keynote speaker.
- I come from humble roots; I live the values I teach.
- I make serious stuff entertaining and digestible, in a way people can hear and enjoy.
Lisa brought a terrific level of collaboration to her engagement with us. She worked with our internal team to design and develop an all-day learning session which helped our high-potential executives understand both the business case for organizational culture and tactics for better driving our company’s mission, vision and values.