Leadership Institute | Culture Kick-Off | Off-Site Retreat | Keynote
“Corporate culture is dead. But entrepreneurial culture — agile, passionate, mission-driven — has never been more important.”
Workplace Revolution: The New Reality.
Can your culture deliver?
- 88% of leaders say “building the workplace of the future” is a top concern; only 11 percent believe they understand how to do it. – Deloitte Human Capital Report, 2017.
- In a few years, the Millennial generation will be the largest group of workers in the world – bringing vastly different expectations and aspirations to the workplace.
- Can your culture manage virtual teamwork, foster inclusivity and transparency, drive efficiency and high performance?
- Accelerating change and competition will ALTER competitive advantage in every industry.
We had a lot of interest for speakers for our biennial Human Resources Association conference this year. We went through a tough vetting process, with specific interest focused on our Keynote Speaker. Lisa’s presentation proposal was one of the best we had received, especially due to her unique way presenting, using a game as a learning tool! We thought this Keynote was innovative and a great way to engage with our members at the conference. She did not disappoint! By using My Change Game as a presentation tool, she was able to introduce great points for discussion while simultaneously allowing our conference attendees to participate with each other.
Work Revolution: Speaking Topics
All topics can be tailored for a 90-minute keynote or ½ day workshop format.
The modern workplace needs to be driven through positive, can-do energy, experimentation, initiative – versus compliance and punishment. Yet, most organizational hierarchies are premised on “bosses know best” and outdated mindsets that do not foster speed, freedom, teamwork and collaboration. Agile provides a framework for thinking about culture differently. In this keynote, Ms. Jackson explores the parallels to Agile software development and how cultural lessons can apply to any team and organization, to create more innovation and agility.
Through stories of interviews with Boomers, X’ers and Millennials, this presentation talks about the common ground AND differences among the 3-4 generations in today’s workplaces – as well as shining light on digital era trends re-shaping work, and how to balance the needs of a variety of workers in differing life stages.
Purpose. Passion. Productivity. These 3 pillars of high performance and ROI are proven, yet many leaders and workplaces still treat “Manage to profit” as the starting point for engaging human creativity and energy. This keynote / workshops dives into values and management practices for re-imagineering engaged teamwork as the essential energy for sustained profitable growth.
An interactive, fun board game that can be played with teams or companies going through big change (merger, new CEO, rapid growth). The Game deepens collegial relationships, collaboration, and connection. All with Game appeal. Learn more here.
We customize our message and delivery to your needs. You can choose from the below topics, combine them, or tell us what you want your group to learn about workplace change and culture.
In 2 hours, we got more practical tips than I got in 2 days of a team building workshop. Lisa gets to the crux of the matter quickly and showed us how to harness the positive aspects of our culture and make practical changes right away.
Lisa’s presentation was very well received with many takeaways for our audience. Culture is too important to ignore.
How I'm Different
- Any keynote speaker brings dynamism, confidence, and a powerful personal message. What differentiates me is what my grandmother used to call “being a bold servant.” I believe my soul was put on this Earth to inspire people to reach higher, beyond old ways of thinking and acting.
- I tailor all of my presentations – we will collaborate to select the right message and format for you.
- I listen carefully to create a unique and powerful experience for your audience. I want people to take meaningful action and champion positive changes as a result of my message.
- I give more value than you expect and am easy to work with.
- I’ve been doing organizational culture change work for 20 years. I bring stories and real-world perspectives from the corporate world with the personality of a keynote speaker.
- I come from humble roots; I live the values I teach.
- I make serious stuff entertaining and digestible, in a way people can hear and enjoy.