SendGrid Culture is Hot!
SendGrid culture is a beacon in tech culture fray. It's unwavering commitment to consistency in "walk and talk" is a key to finding and keeping the talent that enables their growth.
Founded in Boulder in 2009 and headquartered in Denver, SendGrid is an innovator in the email delivery industry. They have grown to nearly 400 employees and their powerful company culture is key to this growth. CEO Sameer Dholakia is a proponent of servant leadership - eg, their organizational chart is flipped, showing the C-level at the bottom and employees at the top. This reflects his belief that the leaders' job is to support and enable front-line employees to do their best work.
SENDGRID'S PATTIE MONEY (CHIEF PEOPLE OFFICER) SPEAKS WITH LISA JACKSON OF CORPORATE CULTURE PROS ABOUT:
- How SendGrid culture enables rapid growth (and the challenges of scaling culture to growth),
- "Raising the hoodie bar!" and how to spot talent in unusual places
- Keeping great people when you move your offices an hour away
- Taking core values off the poster and into real life (and where it gets hard)
- Who is the Chief Culture Officer?
- What diversity really looks like in SendGrid culture
- Why fun perks are not culture
Enjoy this 30-minute listen!
Would you please share:
- How is YOUR company making culture a foundation of change and growth?
- What unique strategies do you anchor people to during growth and change?