In an Era of Constant Change and Fierce Competition ..
Is your culture built to handle it?
--> In just a few years, the Millennial generation will be the largest group of workers in the world. They bring new motivations, expectations, and aspirations to the workplace.
--> Amidst accelerating change and competition; competitive advantage is achieved through continuous innovation. Can your culture deliver?
--> Culture revolutions are underway in every industry and every company size.
Is your culture managed as a purpose-and-profit center for your business?
All leaders today must understand how to enable profit drivers of Purpose, Trust, Accountability, Collaboration and Teamwork.
Planning an off-site retreat or kick-off meeting for a change or celebration? Let us help you create a memorable, powerful EXPERIENCE that fosters BUZZ, positive change and action.
For 15 years, Ms. Jackson has been teaching the WHY, WHAT and HOW of creating workplaces that lead and embrace change (often following mergers, new CEO, rapid growth).
To out-pace and out-perform the competition, requires aligned leadership, dynamic (not old-school) strategy, and a healthy relationship with change.
Lisa has worked with hundreds of respected entrepreneurial and corporate leaders who want to inspire, train, and develop a new generation of leaders, to build the workplace of the future.
“Lisa’s presentation was very well received with many takeaways for our audience. Culture is too important too ignore” --Julie Metsker, Western Michigan ACG
The Agile Culture - The modern workplace needs to be driven through positive, can-do energy, experimentation, initiative - versus compliance and punishment. Yet, most organizational hierarchies are premised on "bosses know best" and outdated mindsets that do not foster speed, freedom, teamwork and collaboration. Agile provides a framework for thinking about culture differently. In this keynote, Ms. Jackson explores the parallels to Agile software development and how cultural lessons can apply to any team and organization, to create more innovation and agility.
How to Be The Company Where Smart, Talented People STAY. Through stories of interviews with Boomers, X'ers and Millennials, this presentation talks about the common ground AND differences among the 3-4) generations in today's workplaces - as well as shining light on digital era trends re-shaping work, and how to balance the needs of a variety of workers in differing life stages.
Culture as a Profit Center - Purpose. Passion. Productivity. These 3 pillars of high performance and ROI are proven, yet many leaders and workplaces still treat "Manage to profit" as the starting point for engaging human creativity and energy. This keynote / workshops dives into values and management practices for re-imagineering engaged teamwork as the essential energy for sustained profitable growth.
My Change Game- an interactive, fun board game that can be played with teams or companies during or following big change (merger, new CEO, rapid growth). The Game deepens collegial relationships, collaboration, and connection. All with Game appeal. Learn more here.
How I'm Different
“Lisa brought a terrific level of collaboration to her engagement with us. She worked with our internal team to design and develop an all-day learning session which helped our high-potential executives understand both the business case for culture and tactics for better driving our company’s mission, vision and values.” -Rob Horgan, Director Executive Development, MGM Resorts University
- Any keynote speaker brings dynamism, confidence, and a powerful personal message. What differentiates me is what my grandmother used to call "being a bold servant." I believe my soul was put on this Earth to inspire people to reach higher, beyond old ways of thinking and acting.
- I tailor all of my presentations - we will select the right message and format for you together.
- I listen carefully to create a unique and powerful experience for your audience. I want people to take meaningful action and champion positive changes as a result of my message.
- I give more value than you expected. (Whatever that means to you.)
- I've been doing organizational culture change work for 20 years. I bring stories and real-world perspectives from the corporate world, with the personality of a keynote speaker.
- I come from humble roots and am self-made. I live the values I teach.
- I make the serious stuff digestible, in a way people can hear and enjoy - with a slight dose of controversy any good keynoter brings.
Lisa's keynotes and workshops create greater understanding about WHAT leadership and team habits foster change, accountability, and unity (versus which ones don't.)
Lisa's lively style and deep knowledge in culture, change, and the evolution of work ... will be customized to your group's specific needs:
- The most common mistakes leaders make that derails performance and productivity,
- What habits are most essential to the modern workplace, that engage Millennials (and ALL top talent),
- Which culture habits produce the biggest bang (and cost the lowest bucks),
- How to create passionate and highly engaged teams,
- What NEVER to do in meetings,
- Why Company Values are often meaningless, and what to do instead,
- The real reason great employees leave your company and how to prevent it.
- Incorporate My Change Game - our NEW tool that creates fun, interactive dialogue about a big goal.
Book Lisa Today for a leadership keynote on the modern workplace,
tailored to your needs.
"In 2 hours, we got more practical tips than I got in 2 days of a team building workshop. Lisa gets to the crux of the matter quickly and showed us how to harness the positive aspects of our culture and make practical changes right away.” – Jenni Cohen, Husch Blackwell Sanders
Call 303-898-3920 or email us.
Lisa Jackson, Corporate Culture Speaker, on Building Your Culture IQ:
About Lisa Jackson, Corporate Culture Speaker
For 15 years, Lisa Jackson has spoken to hundreds of leaders and companies across the U.S. and abroad, delivering on-target keynotes, consulting, and training with respected companies such as Merck, GE, Boeing, Xerox, MGM Resorts, ACG, on how to build the modern workplace that ensures you out-pace and out-perform your competition.
Lisa is an author of two books on culture change, as well as a blog on workplace performance, productivity and profitable growth.